Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Rongoa Maori

Last week my our class and I have been working on Rongoa Maori. We have been working in our books and on our chromebooks. We have been doing some work on our buddy's my buddy is Maumahara . Maumahara and I have done a google slide and a popplet for where we put all our information in. Our whole class has got a buddy and has a rongoa topic to work on. Maumahara and I are working on Tupakihi. We made a google drawing for our title and our names. We made them on google drawing because we are making it on a big black paper and a cardboard.. Anyways here is our rongoa maori slide and a bit of our popplet . 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kailah its me Mahuta. I liked your Rongoa Maori about Tupakihi. I probably like Tupakihi most out of all rongoa because its nice and soft and I probably use it the most. I do not think you could make changes however you could add the hard part and easy part about this mahi. Other than that great blog.
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kailah it's Kahukura. I like how much information you add, it is very interesting. I have been using Tupakihi for my leg because it hasn't been feeling well. This has help me cause now I know how it will help me. Thank you and Well done
    Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kailah it's Mahina. I like the way you put the history of this rongoa into your presentation and I also like the way you have put descriptive writing like the word spiritual,I think you should add in a photo of Tupakihi so we can see your diagram more.

    ReplyDelete