Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuhi mahorahora

In the weekend my family and I went to Auckland and we had so so so much fun to me, on Friday after school we  went home and got changed and grabbed our bags and started to head down once we got there we went to ou hotle and checked in and went to our room. On Saturday we went to a mall and we spent so much money and we also so got so much clothes. After that we went and played mini golf sadly I came second and my little brother won once we finished our very fun game we went the yummy and delicous place / shop called... krispy cream and we bought some for us and some more for our other family up north.Then we finished our day/ night / week and went home. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kailah its me Ebony,I really enjoyed reading your writing your weekend seemed very fun and exciting. However next time remember to check your punctuation and maybe try to extend your vocabulary.
    Byeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete