Monday, June 22, 2020

Free writing ( In the weekend )

In the weekend we had finally had our first game of netball. I was fun amazing but still hard at the same timemy netball team and I won our game  but I did not know what the score was but I think we smoked them we were all so happy that we won because it was our first game and because it was our first game as a new team . Then after that i had and nice shower and layed in bed and watched netflix. On sunday my family and I went to my cousins house and helped them build their deck but then it started to rain so we stopped but then hahaha it stopped. Anyways it would be nice if you left a comment or something and , HAPPY BLOGGING WITH YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kailah it me Ngarui i would like to congrats you and the Magics for wining your game.

    ReplyDelete