Monday, April 29, 2019

20 min writing

This term we are doing a lot of fun stuff and I think its going to be really fun this term I am looking forward to going to the Waitangi  treaty grounds, doing  netball,going to nationals for kapa haka and doing this cool rocket challenge. This for school my goals are 1.for Writing this term is to try get to 4p by the end of this term  .To start writing sentences with different types of language and lengths. And to use structure and language and learn all of the different way ,punctuation and ideas. 2. for Reading this term is to try find all the key words and to read harder books . 3. for Math this term is to learn my !,x,  fractions and division. I need to explain what I am doing to people in my group. and my extra goal for this term is to do all my work on time and at my best ability .




No comments:

Post a Comment