Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Signs of migration within my whanau

 Kia ora today i will be blogging about migration within my whanau / family. In this I have done my tupuna from my dad’s side and also my mum's side .This migration within my whanau/ family is about knowing your tupuna more and also finding where they migrated from .oh and also just remembering memories with them.What have I learnt ? I have learnt that my tupuna are all from New Zealand and are all maori , but one of my papa’s is  also half croatian from his dad’s side I think , I'm not quite sure if it's from his dad side  cause i'm actually not sure what line it comes down .Something else I have learnt like this topic is moving to another country and how not everyone's the same . This research project I have done supports my learning because while we learn about about our tupuna , we also got to find out where our tupuna migrated from . Overall I think this was a really good topic to do because not only we did it for our work but we also did so we could get to know our tupuna better and where they were from and what .culture they are .

No comments:

Post a Comment