Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tuhimahorahora


On Monday we had to do a free writing about a photo or about our holiday and I had chosen my holiday , in the holiday I had to go work for my papa and then we went to Auckland oanyways i'll let you go and read my story, dont forget to levea a comment. NICE BLOGGING WITH YOU :) :) :) :)
In the holidays I went to my papas nursery and helped him for a week then I got paid and went down to Auckland with my friend’s and family and had so much fun. We woke up at 5:30am and left at 6:00 am to head down. Then we stopped at McDonald’s to have breakfast, when we got to Auckland we went to this amazing and fun place called clip n climb. Clip n climb is a place where it is filled with a lot of different rock walls . Most of them had buttons right at the top and I touched about 4 or 5 , it was fun but it was also sore because your hands would get sore. After that fun and amazing place we went to  it was time to go to another place called game over game over is a place that has go kart,laser tag,mini putt putt and also a mini time zone . First my family and friends and I played a game of putt putt then we played some games in the mini time zone and then played laser tag and rid the go karts. After that little bit of a long day we went shopping at the mall when we went to the mall I bought a Starbucks drink and some Krispy Kreme and then went to our hotel.



1 comment:

  1. Aloha Kailah its me Mahuta. I've enjoyed reading about your holiday. I'm very glad you had a great holiday. I did not really have a fun holiday all I did was stay home. I also like how you added some photos they are very cool. I wish I had gone there in my holiday:( Maybe next time you could reread it because it kinda does not make sense. Other than that great blog post.
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete