Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rongoa making and packaging making

For the past few weeks my class and I have been making rongoa like Kumarahou wairakau, Kumarahou honey ginger and termiric wairakau , Kumarahou honey and ginger wairakau , Tupakihi panipani and also Kawakawa panipani . It was so so fun and interesting to make them I was in three groups which are  Kawakawa panipani , Tupakihi panipani  and Normal Kumarahou. Well we were making them we had to document it like record our selfs and take photos and we also had to make a packaging for the two panipani's we use. Anyways here are my two packagings I had to do for the Tupakihi and Kawakawa panipani. Oh and sorry I did not menchen this but not the whole class choese to do the Tupakihi panipani so only some of the class did anyways . NICE BLOGGING WITH YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) Don't forget to maybe leave a comment :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment