Monday, August 17, 2020

Weekly 4

 This week we have been doing weekly 4 it used to be called weekly 3 but its changed because instead of doing three activity's we do four. We have been doing this last term and this term. The thing I enjoy about this mahi is prototec because its fun and I learn different things on it like square roots and decimals. The part I dislike is getting them wrong because I want to get them all right. The easy part is the easy questions because I get them. The hard part are the hard questions because I cant seem to understand them. The thing I will do is ask for my e-ako account so I can do that. Here is my weekly four from this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kailah its me Mahuta. I like how you have done your weekly 4 because it looks really cool. I really like how you want to do your e-ako I don't really like e-ako but good for you. However I really don't appreciate how you copied my blog from a few weeks ago. Please don't do that again and if you want proof check out this. http://kpsmahutah.blogspot.com/2020/08/weekly.html#comment-form
    Blog you later:(

    ReplyDelete