Friday, March 6, 2020

Assembly T1

School has started and for the past three weeks it has been fun and interesting. This week we focused mostly on our art and assembly items it's been fun. The hard part was translating English into Maori because I am in a bilingual class and we had to speck in Maori and English during our assembly. The easy part was practicing our items and what we had to say because the year 8s (me) were the mc and because most of the items were items we already knew but anyways yeah that was pretty easy. The thing I need to work on is making sure i prdgec my voice and not mumble. My favorite item is a tik tok compilation we made because it was fun making them and the holiday video made by me . Here is the a vids of our compilation and holiday vid .

 \

No comments:

Post a Comment