Tuesday, May 7, 2019

20 min Writing

The mist came down. The dark damp winding path went through the pines trees on the steep mountain side that nobody lived on boom! What was that I said. It was a tree that fell down. Where can I go now it's dark cold and I'm hungry I don't know how much longer I can go I said to myself I was hungry cold and tired not knowing what to do I could hear a soft voice and I look up and in the distance I could see a small figure it looked like a girl but I couldn't be sure what it was. The soft voice got louder and louder I didn't know if I should be scared or thrilled that there was someone here , as the voice came closer to me and I had a closer look at the figure and it was my best friend Linda she had came out looking for me after I had ran away I guess she wanted to know if I was alright.

2 comments:

  1. hi Kailah My name is Ariaana I go to Tautoro school I love your story I love planes I am 9 years old. I like all the adjectives you have used in your writing it really hooks the reader into your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kailah. My name is Kaitlin and I am a student at Paihia School.
    I enjoyed reading your writing, I was amazed at how detailed your writing is. Was this a narrative? I think you could have explained a little bit more about you running away but otherwise I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete