Friday, November 2, 2018

Assembly term 4 week 3

Today we had our Halloween Assembly it was awesome we performed some dance items and also we sang a song. We had to create some masks for your dance we were dancing to un poco loco from COCO and bring some costumers to our Assembly. The hard part was probably getting up and dancing in front of a crowed because I'm not really a dancing fan. The easy part was singing the song because I felt comfortable preforming in front of everyone cause our class was singing.





2 comments:

  1. I was very proud of how well you all put this assembly together. I am pleased that you enjoyed it, I didn't realise you were a bit shy with the dancing! Maybe next time you are using photos, try using drive slides to put them on one slide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kailah it's Keira here from St Patricks I really like that you guys had a lot of fun and that you were enjoying yourself

    blog u later

    ReplyDelete