Monday, October 15, 2018

Te reo selfi video

For the past week I've been working on my te reo selfie movie, it's a movie where you speak Te reo Maori and explain who you are and what you do. For example I had to say something I like and then translate it into Maori. I put everything into a Imovie and edit my movie and run over it so their was so mistakes, The hardest part was recording and editing and uploading that was really stressful because on top of that I had to do my art and another movie we're currently making so yeah. The easy part was I'm just going to be honest nothing, nothing was easy at all because you have to plan what your going to do next and what sentence your going to say, you have the sentence on lock down and not looking at the screen. I think this activity was the hardest thing I've ever done in primary. But over all I loved the experience and helped me to get comfortable around a camera. That's it I hope you like my movie comment if you can. I hope you enjoy my movie👍👍

2 comments:

  1. What an outstanding video Kailah! I am so proud of you for completing this, even though you found it extremely challenging. You spoke very clearly and with good pronunciation. I found it hard too, but it also helped me to be a bit more comfortable in front of the camera. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kailah my name is Mahuta in Nga Rau Rangatira. I really like your te reo selfie video because your goal is to talk Maori confidently and that is my goal to.Maybe next time you could add your age and maybe your favorite things. Other than that great job. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete